October 6, 2009
Lunch Event – The Tough Times Toolkit
Building a business is tough; building a business in a harsh economy is an immense challenge. The IWN brought together a group of female business leaders to talk about the personal, business and management challenges required to grow your company when up against formidable obstacles. Specifically, would women leaders have handled risk and danger signals differently?
- Rachel Elnaugh, entrepreneur and former ‘Dragon’
- Susan Rice, Managing Director, Lloyds Banking Group, Scotland
June 23, 2009
Annual drinks reception
The Power of X: How do women build personal and business brands?
- Shami Chakrabarti, Director, Liberty
- Joy Griffiths, Managing Director, Community Bank, Lloyds Banking Group
April 28, 2009
Lunch Event – Where next for Media?
With keynote speeches from the most dynamic women in UK publishing and the face of BBC London news, this lunch focused on the future of UK media. Attendees were treated to great insights from CEO of Future Plc, Stevie Spring and BBC Presenter Riz Lateef.
- Stevie Spring, CEO, Future Plc
- Riz Lateef, Main Presenter, BBC London News